The Unofficial Google+ Film Festival is offering anyone an opportunity to hold your own screening and even make some money too.
What you need:
- A projector &/or a screen to show the films
- A laptop with a webcam, tablet, or even a smart phone to join the live event
- High speed internet (wired ethernet preferred but not necessary)
- A place where you can invite people such as a theater, classroom, bar, hotel conference room, a gallery, an outdoor venue, etc. (be creative).
- A love of cinema, and the desire to be part of the coolest festival in the world
As a UGPFF Satellite Event Promoter you are entitled to a share of revenue generated from your event.
- 75% of all ticket sales
- 75% of all revenue generated from sponsorship you secure for your local event(s)
- 25% of all revenue we secure for local sponsors for your event(s)
- 25% of the share of local fees from regional, national, and global sponsorship for your event(s) that we secure
- 15% commission on securing sponsorship for any additional sponsors outside of your event
- 10% of the share of local fees from regional, national, and global sponsorship for your event(s) that a third party secures
Network with other filmmakers, build your own audience, and contact us today!
Additional questions? Visit our FAQ for event hosts.